In 2021, put a date in your diary every Saturday in July and August for the 7th year of FARSe in different Strasbourg parks.
We are pleased to announce that this latest FARSe festival will still be held despite the continuing unprecedented situation. This year, the Festival will run in a brand new format, allowing you to discover the city from a fresh perspective.
FARSe will be spread over several sites in Strasbourg, notably in different parks in Strasbourg’s neighbourhoods. Every Saturday in July and August, from 17 July to 21 August, FARSe and the companies welcomed will take up residence in one of the city’s parks.
The dates and venues:
- 17 July in Parc de la Bergerie
- 24 July in Parc de la Citadelle
- 31 July in Parc de l’Orangerie
- 7 August in Plan d’eau du Baggersee
- 14 August in Parc de l’Orangerie
- 21 August in Parc Albert Schweitzer in the Parc Naturel Urbain
For this new format, FARSe’s closing weekend will be held on 28 and 29 August, refocusing on the city centre and Parc Heiritz. Over these two days, a dozen companies will be presented, allowing Strasbourg’s residents and tourists to bring the summer to a beautiful close.